Flexco Microwave is currently seeking motivated applicants for the following positions:
We are seeking open minded and creative, out of the box, individuals who have experience in electrical assembly processes. Responsible for conducting the research, design, and development of systems, processes, machines, tools, and equipment in order to ensure manufacturing processes are conducted in the most economic, efficient, and effective way possible.
Essential Job Functions
- Support manufacturing systems for complex and advanced electrical and mechanical operations related to the assembly of wire harnessing, coaxial cables, and integrated racks
- Work with the planning, engineering and project management teams to ensure that the technical project requirements are fully defined, agreed and delivered within schedule and cost constraint
- Conduct the evaluation, research, and implementation of manufacturing quality control processes, manufacturing methods, and tooling needs
- Ensures that required prerequisites (e.g. design review, guideline for standard work processes, tools, parts, work holding set up, testing and validation, documentation) are in place prior to commencing work. Analysis of first time builds.
- Project management of new equipment or tooling to enhance quality, and productivity
- Utilize six sigma methodologies to improve the quality output of processes by identifying and removing the causes of defects and minimizing variability in manufacturing and business processes
- Support corrective actions, failure analysis, customer return and rework assessments.
- Perform root cause analysis focused on efficiency, quality, cost and safety